Recent Favorites

Recently I have found several great recipes. Rather than copy them here I will just direct you to the place where I found them, but I promise, they are worth checking out!

Andes Mint Cookies
This is basically a chocolate cake cookie with a melted Andes Mint on top. They are heavenly!

Creamy Garlic Pasta

Chicken Enchilada Pasta
This one is becoming a favorite. I've been making it about once a month. If you follow the recipe exactly, you will get a lot of food! I have been halving it for our family of four, and even then we have leftovers.

Link to my pin
This is a breakfast I have enjoyed making occasionally. On top of an English muffin, place a sliced tomato, slices of hard-boiled egg, and mozzarella cheese. Broil until the cheese is melted. I like to sprinkle some Lawry's garlic salt on top after pulling them out of the oven.

Honey Lime Tilapia
This is another one I will be making often. The honey lime marinade is delicious. I still need to try it on chicken, but I'm sure that will be great too.

New York-Style Bagels
I was surprised at how easy these were to make. They're really not any harder than making dinner rolls. I've tried the recipe twice, and both times they disappeared quickly.

Comments

Post a Comment