Green Chile Quiche

Green Chile Quiche

7 oz. chiles, diced and drained
Chopped ham, optional
10 oz. cheese, shredded
1 cup milk
8 eggs, beaten
¼ cup flour
½ tsp. salt

Mix chiles, ham, cheese, milk. Beat eggs. Add the rest and mix. Pour in buttered 8 inch or 9 x 13 inch  pan. Bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350°.

Becky's Note: I cooked this quiche in a pie crust so I could compare it to the Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche recipe.  Although I enjoyed both, I was pleasantly surprised that I loved the flavor of this one.  The Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche is quite a nice basic quiche.  However, I love the slight kick to the flavor of this Green Chile Quiche.  I halved the recipe to fill one pie crust.

Comments

  1. I love this recipe--and a similar one that I got from a friend that has cottage cheese in it. Maybe I'll make that recipe and post it sometime. :) It is a great brunch or dinner dish--I love it with salsa and sour cream on it. I've never made it in a crust before--that would be yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment