Five Minute Fudge

Five Minute Fudge

Mix in sauce pan, bring to a low boil and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly:
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 2/3 cups sugar
½ tsp. salt

Remove from heat and add:
1½ cups small marshmallows
1½ cups chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup chopped nuts

Pour into buttered pan and refrigerate. If you noticed, the milk and sugar combination is basically the same as using sweetened condensed milk.

You can be creative with fudge!  Add coconut for German chocolate, marshmallow and pecans for rocky road, mint, raspberry, etc. 



Comments

  1. Years ago--when I was first looking to make fudge for Groundhog Day (Feb. 2)--I saw this recipe and thought it sounded really quick to make! So, I made it and it worked fine. But it doesn't take 5 minutes to make--that's just how long you boil the sugar and milk. Bringing it to a boil takes more time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recipe. This is my first visit to your blog, so I've spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment