Fresh Fruit Cobbler


Photo: Eliza
Fresh Fruit Cobbler
6 cups fresh fruit
1½ cups sugar
4 Tb. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 Tb. butter

Cake:
2 cups flour
4 Tb. sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
6 Tb. milk
2 eggs

Arrange fruit in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Mix together sugar, 4 Tb. flour, and cinnamon and spread over fruit. Dot with 2 Tb. butter, cut up. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add melted butter, milk, and eggs. Stir. Drop by spoonfuls onto fruit and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.

Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for posting such wonderful recipes on your blog. Plus the pictures really make it neat too. Thank you thank you!

    I hope it is okay with you.....I have been adding them to my Evernote account under a note titled recipes so later when the time is available I will try out some of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment